Rob Barnett Award for Excellence in Records and Information Management
Calling for Nominations for 2012
This is your opportunity to recognise the achievements of an individual, a team, or an organisation that is involved in delivering excellence and innovation to our industry.
The Award, named after the late Mr Rob Barnett MRMA, recognises excellence or innovation in Records & Information Management within the ACT Branch of RIM Professionals Australasia.
The award criteria will be determined through nominations of individuals or organisations that have demonstrated outstanding achievements in records and information management that have made a difference within their organisation or the profession and that are models from which we can all learn.
Areas of excellence or innovation can come from all related streams within the Records and Information Management field including but not limited to:
- · Implementing innovative solutions to records and information management problems
- · Providing leadership and mentoring to other records and information management practitioners or professionals
- · Developing new and innovative strategic information management policy, procedures or guidelines.
- · Preservation and storage of records
- · Providing access to records
- A summary in no more than 1000 words of the outstanding achievement of the nominee
- Nominee may be required to meet with the Awards Judging Panel in regard to the nomination
- Nominee may be asked to provide documentary evidence.
- The outstanding contribution should demonstrate one or more of the following:
Criteria for submissions
- Display of an outstanding degree of dedication and commitment to the profession.
- Implementing innovative solutions to records and information management problems
- Providing leadership and mentoring to other records and information management practitioners or professionals
- Developing new and innovative strategic information management policy, procedures or guidelines.
- Preservation and storage of records
- Providing access to records
The review committee for selecting the winner for this prestigious award are:
- Amanda Harris (ACT National Board Member)
- Ross Thomson (ACT Branch Council Member)
- Veronica Pumpa (ACT Branch Council Member)
Submission to be emailed to:- email@example.com
Closing date for submissions is 31st March 2012