Compu-Stor Sydney is on the lookout for an experienced Records Management Officer for a six-month contract to lead and develop our team based at our customers site. The role is situated at Silverwater, working directly with a major government customer.
This contract is for immediate start.
Compu-Stor is a growing business in a rapidly expanding industry, Information Management is always changing, and this is an exciting opportunity for the right person.
You will play an essential role managing existing customer processes and reviewing and identifying process improvements. Using your well-developed communication and interpersonal skills to manage a great team.
We offer a supportive work environment within a professional and friendly team and are willing to assist.
This position offers the opportunity to demonstrate your expertise in a wide range of areas
- Promptly and accurately processing customer orders via records management systems such as TRIM/HPRM
- Interacting directly with customers and staff
- Updating and maintaining our Customer Relationship Management System (CRM & EDMS Systems)
- Learning and providing continuous improvement strategies through our online management system
What you need:
- Records management professional with significant industry experience
- +2 years’ experience using TRIM
- +3 years’ experience in government
- Experience with NSW state government records processes
- Experience with functional and general archiving
- Proficiency in customer service &/or operational management
- Extensive Time Management and organisation skills
- A positive attitude, we look for the right person to build on an exciting team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with a confident phone manner;
- Availability to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.30am – 5.30pm
Clearances – Must have
- The provision of a National Police Clearance is essential.
- The provision of a NSW Working with Children Clearance
- The successful person will be required to have further Government security checks preformed.
What we offer:
- An open team culture built around our core values: accountability, service, passion, honesty and community
- Individual career development – our business is growing, and we want quality people to build on the team interstate opportunities as well.
- A unique opportunity in an expanding company
A verbal interview and online typing test will be required and a pre-employment medical upon acceptance.
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org