Named after one of the association’s founders, and established in 1999, the J Eddis Linton Awards for excellence in records and information management are presented annually.
From 1999 to 2014 they were presented in three categories being Most Outstanding Individual, Most Outstanding Group and Student of the Year.
From 2015 the awards categories changed to Student, Innovation, Collaboration, Implementation and Business Benefit.
See Linton Categories page for more details on each category.
Conditions & Prize Details
- Candidates must respond to the selection criteria using the official nomination form.
- Only financial members of the RIM Professionals Australasia may nominate or be nominated for these awards unless otherwise stated.
- In all instances the judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judges may, at their discretion, choose not to present an award in any category where no nominations are received or where it is deemed that nominees do not meet award standards.
- Winners in all five categories will be announced at the RIM Professionals Australasia International Convention, inForum. In addition, winners in each category will receive a $500.00 RIMPA membership and events AND a plaque valued at $250.00.
The awards nominations run annually July 1 to June 30. Nominations close June 30 annually.
Should be made on the appropriate form (below) and emailed with supporting documentation to: email@example.com