Introduced in 2014 these awards recognize significant and long term contributions to the industry and/or RIMPA by RIM Professionals Australasia individual members holding certified professional status.
Criteria is as follows:
The award nomination period runs 1 July to 30 June annually. Nominations are provided through Branches.
Only Certified Professional members of RIMPA can be nominated for an award (ie Certified Associate, Certified Chartered Member, Certified Fellow).
The judging committee will be made up of: Jo Kane + 2 Board members
Nominations must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org via email and must include a brief supporting statement about the nominee and their nomination.
Areas where awards could be awarded include (but are not limited to):
- Involvement with Standards/Education
- Contribution to Standards/Governance / Strategy
- Involvement in Leadership/Mentoring
- Contribution to Local Government
- Contribution to the Company or to a specific Branch