Introduced in 2014 these awards recognise industry contributions by RIM Professionals Australasia members. Nominations are provided through Branches.
Criteria is as follows:
The award nomination period runs 1 July to 30 June annually.
Only Professional members of RIMPA can be nominated for an award.
The judging committee will be made up of: Kate Walker, Kristen Keley and Maree Cooper
Nominations can be submitted by any member of the Association, however every Branch Council should submit at least one nomination per year.
Nominations must be submitted to Kristen.email@example.com via email and must include a brief supporting statement about the nominee and their nomination (ie what is their contribution to the industry, where, when, how long, etc).
Areas where awards could be awarded include (but are not limited to):
- Involvement with Standards/Education
- Contribution to Standards/Governance / Strategy
- Involvement in Leadership/Mentoring
- Contribution to Local Government
- Contribution to the Company or to a specific Branch