An experienced information management consultant with deep knowledge and broad skills that can provide a realistic and practical approach to your information issues.
I develop practical and tailored recommendations and solutions for smarter use of systems and information, simpler processes and better performance, and get involved in all aspects from reviews and business process analysis, to developing strategies for improvement and change, to implementing systems and new processes.
No matter the SYSTEM – my strengths are my independence, experience, client focus, and my ability to provide clear and practical solutions.
WORKED across all levels of government and within private organisations (including not-for-profit), with wide-ranging experience in information management for Water Authorities, Power & Gas Industry, Local Government, Education, Justice, Mining, Tertiary Education industries, Museums and Art Galleries.
- Information management/recordkeeping strategies and reviews
- Information governance frameworks, policies, business rules, strategies and plans
- Development of digitisation strategies and plans
- Information & records management reviews and gap analyses
- Project manage ECM implementations
- Compliance Audits and health checks
- Development and delivery of training programs
- Taxonomies, classification schemes, file plans and thesauri
- Change management strategies and communication plans
- Recordkeeping and Information Management governance frameworks design
- Archiving/Records retention and disposal strategies and projects
Is this your listing? update it here