Geoscience Australia seeks a skilled, motivated information and records officer to provide strategic guidance on the application of information and records management within the organisation. You will also manage and supervise a team of records officers and provide advice and guidance to users on appropriate records management processes.
- Further information is available at: http://www.ga.gov.au/about/careers
- Applicants will be asked to provide a brief statement (fewer than 700 words) outlining how your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications make you the best person for the job.
- Position contact: Matthew Barker, 02 6249 5812, email@example.com
For assistance call the Recruitment team on (02) 6249 9777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position closes 18 March 2018.
- To be eligible for this position you must be an Australian Citizen at the closing date of application.
- The successful applicant must be able to obtain and maintain a Negative Vetting Level One level security clearance or hold a current security clearance of an appropriate level.
- Commencement of employment is subject to the successful applicant undergoing and satisfying a police history check.
Geoscience Australia is an Australian Government listed entity within the Jobs and Innovation portfolio.
Geoscience Australia is Australia’s pre-eminent public sector geoscience organisation and the nation’s trusted advisor on the geology and geography of Australia. We apply science and technology to describe and understand the Earth for the benefit of Australia.
We offer a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace and an attractive remuneration package including generous employer superannuation contributions.
Is this your listing? update it here