As organisations and businesses progressively transition to the digital model of service delivery the role of Records, Information and Knowledge is more relevant and critical than ever before. We help Information Management professionals communicate the strategic role that records and information will play in the digital model to your organisation?
Our focus is on our clients, their needs and supporting them to achieve their objectives.
We can help you develop and implement practical initiatives across each stage of the information management lifecycle, ensuring that your records and information management practices support and enable business improvements, and remain relevant to contemporary scenarios.
Our approach is based on best practice standards and methodologies, which we apply in a pragmatic manner. We strive to deliver measurable outcomes to our clients, through the depth and rigour of our analysis and service delivery.
The range of Votar Partners’ services include:
- Strategic analysis to develop Frameworks, Strategies and Action Plans
- Review and develop Policies and Procedures
- Review, analyse and re-engineer Business Processes
- Assess organisation compliance against Standards, legislation and best practice
- Review, analyse and develop Business Classification Schemes, Retention and Disposal Schedules, Digitisation Plans, Archive Plans, Disaster Recover Plans, etc.
- Information audits, Repository audits, etc.
- System procurement, including Business Case development, System Reviews, Requirements Specification, Tender Evaluation, Contract Negotiations, Project Management, etc.
- Change Management associated with any organisation change
Is this your listing? update it here